Gin Lee is a Singaporean fashion designer with close to 20 years of experience in the industry spent across Singapore, London, Shanghai and Israel. In 2011, she created her eponymous womeanswear label 'GINLEE Studio', which is currently selling in Singapore and Israel.
The talk is designed for:
- Those who want to try starting out their own business.
- Those who always thought of living abroad.
- The next generation of designers and entrepreneurs.
Objectives of the talk is to:
- Share the challenges of living out of Singapore.
- Inspire the next generation of designers and entrepreneurs.
- Encourage creative thinking and explain what is creative thinking.
- Discuss about Singaporean designer's identity abroad.
- Discuss about the Fashion Design identity as a whole.